Apollo PEX Pipe
B$0.95 – B$2.75
ApolloPEX is cross-linked polyethylene tubing designed for use within potable water piping systems. ApolloPEX Pipe provides superior durability, corrosion resistance and flexibility for the most demanding environments. ApolloPEX is available in red, white and blue for the simple identification of cold water, hot water and main water lines. The ApolloPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Superior flexibility reduces the number of fittings required for installation which also reduces leak points within piping systems
- Durable and corrosion resistant pipe endures most installation environments
- Suitable for wet or dry installations and immediate pressure testing
- Compatible with ApolloPEX system fittings and tectite by Apollo push-to-connect fittings
- Center-pull coil speeds installation
- Type B cross-linked polyethylene
5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.