Goulds Shallow Well Jet Pump
B$570.00 – B$1,595.00
JRS Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps (60 Hz): 1/2 (JRS5), 3/4 (JRS7) & 1 HP (JRS10)
JS+ Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps (60 Hz with big head): 1 HP (J10S) & 1-1/2 HP (J15S)
For use in:
Features and Benefits
- NSF 61 Certified: Ensuring safety when used in drinking water systems
- Compact: Design has an integral shallow well jet built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump casing.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- O-ring casing seal.
- Drain Plug: For ease of winterizing and maintenance.
- Seal Housing: Engineered composite. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to reprime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, 1 HP, 1 HP Big Head, 1-1/2 HP Big Head
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.