Ispring Spin Down Water Pre-Filter w/Siliphos
iSpring WSP Reusable Spin Down Sediment Water Filter-1″ MNPT + 3/4″ FNPT, Brass with Siliphos to reduce scale and corrosion.
- Stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 or 100 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes the considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it; helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring; lead-free brass body with 1-year warranty
- Double threads on both ends: 1 inch MNPT and 3/4 inch FNPT, flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting
- Includes Siliphos to help prevent scale and stop corrosion, extends the life of your plumbing fixtures. It is recommended that the filter to be replaced every 3-6 months to prevent scale from building up
Siliphos is a water treatment compound, a glass-like Polyphosphate. It originates from the milk thistle seed. Siliphos prevent so-called ‘brown’ or ‘red’ water; eliminates hardness scaling; stops corrosions of plumbing and bathroom fixtures. All components used in Siliphos are pure food grade materials. Siliphos is colorless, tasteless and odorless in the concentrations recommended for treatment. Coffee and tea might even taste better.
50 Microns, 100 Microns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.