Ispring Spin Down Water Pre-Filter with Auto Flushing Module
iSpring Reusable Spin-down Sediment Water Filter with Scraper and Touch-Screen Auto Flushing Module, 50 or 100 Micron, 35 GPM, 1-inch MNPT, 3/4-inch FNPT, and 3/4-inch Push-fit, Lead-free Brass
- Flushable and reusable. Used to create a multi-layer gradient filtration system taking considerable workload off finer filters that follow it and result in a longer filter life. As a larger, upgraded version of WSP series, WSP-ARB filters out particulate, sediment, rust, and floating objects.
- Pressure-resistant and durable materials: lead-free brass machine head, 50 or 100-micron food grade stainless steel mesh filter screen, and explosion-proof transparent housing. Easy installation. No welding or glue needed. Works well with copper, PEX, and CPVC pipes.
- System can be installed in any direction thanks to the 360° rotatable head connection.
- Integrated Auto Flushing Module(dual power supply) with scraper saves time and effort on routine maintenance. Choose from auto, semi-auto, and manual on HD touch screen to enable the system to flush automatically on a preset schedule.
- The 1” inlet and outlet FNPT fittings provide a maximum flow rate of 35 GPM. Two types of threads on both two ends of connectors: 1-inch MNPT and 3/4-inch FNPT. Parts included: two ¾” push-fit plumbing fittings, 1 power adapter, 1 circlip, 3 AA batteries for touch-screen Auto Flushing Module
50 Microns, 100 Microns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.