Ispring Tankless Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
iSpring CRO1000 4-Stage Tankless Commercial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System for Restaurant and Small Business, 1000 GPD RO Membrane, 20-Inch Filters 3/4″ NPT Inlet
Available by special order
Available on backorder
- Commercial RO System with Reliable Features: CRO1000 is a true commercial-grade high output, 1,000 GPD, reverse osmosis water filtration system. Features a tankless design with high production of on-demand clean filtered water. Working water pressure ranges from 80 to 130 psi and 0.7 GPM output speed. Built-in water inlet and outlet gauges for easy pressure monitoring
- High Efficiency RO Membrane: Removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more. This core of CRO1000 beats contaminants and provides you with clean water up to 1,000 gallons per day
- 4-Stage Water Filtration: 1x 20″ PP Sediment Filter with clear filter housing offers easy water quality and filter replacement monitoring, 2x 20″ Carbon Block Filters, and an RO Membrane rated at 1,000 GPD in a stainless steel membrane housing
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: Replace 1st stage filter every 3-6 months, 2nd stage and 3rd stage filters every 6-12 months, and replace RO membrane every 2-3 years. The filter replacement schedule depends on the source water quality. The freestanding metal frame on wheels with locking brakes for ease of movement
- One RO System for All: Connect iSpring CRO1000 to your own choice of water dispenser system, drinking water faucet, icemaker, refrigerator, espresso coffee machine, hydroponics, and more. Not only a great choice for residential drinking water treatment, but also suitable for office and small businesses like restaurants, coffee shops, teashops, brewery, and clinics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.