Pump Float Switch (Single)
B$112.00 – B$219.00
Pump Switches are used to directly control the operation of a pump. They are normally wide-angle switches which means they operate over a range of approximately 70º to 90º. Pump switches are available with piggyback plugs and with bare leads. Some can also be used with control panels. Control Switches are designed to only control pumps when used with a control or alarm panel. They cannot handle the high starting amps and running amperage of a pump, only signal or control amperage.
NO or Normally Open is a switch with contacts that are open in the hanging position. They are used to pump down or empty a tank.
NC or Normally Closed is a switch with contacts that are closed in the hanging position. They are used to pump up or fill a tank.
A2D SERIES – SJE PumpMaster® Pump Switch
• Mechanically activated, heavy duty contacts, wide angle operation.
•Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC and 1 HP at 230 VAC.
• Non-corrosive PVC housing for use in liquids up to 140º F (60º C).
• Not sensitive to rotation or turbulence.
• Pumping range: 7″ to 36″.
• 16 AWG, SJOW cord is available with or without piggyback plug.
• Available as pump up, pump down and SPDT models, see Nomenclature Chart.
• For non-potable water, water or sewage applications.
• UL Recognized for use in water and sewage.
• CSA Certified.
• See chart for amperage range and other data.
A2E SERIES – SJE PumpMaster Plus® Pump Switch
• Controls pumps up to 3⁄4 HP at 120 VAC and 2 HP at 230 VAC.
• 14 AWG, SJOW cord is available with or without piggyback plug.
• All other features are the same as A2D PumpMaster Series above.
Up to 1/2HP@120V or 1HP/230V, Up to 3/4HP@120V or 2HP@240V
Pump Up, Pump Down
115V Piggyback, 230V Piggyback, Bare Leads
15ft, 20ft, 30ft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.