Push Fit Brass Cap
B$9.50 – B$26.50
Fits Copper, PEX and CPVC pipe
The SharkBite push-to-connect cap allows you to make a connection to any combination of copper, CPVC or PEX pipe. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join pipe and do not require soldering, clamps, unions, glue or tools to complete the job. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of PEX, copper, CPVC or PE-RT
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Corrosion-resistant to improve longevity
- Demount clip allows user to release the pipe from the fitting if mistake is made (sold separately)
5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.