Ridgid Plastic Pipe Cutter 1/8″-1-1/4″
A valuable addition to any toolbox, the RIDGID RC-1625 Ratcheting Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter easily cuts plastic and multilayer tubing to the length you need. The pipe cutter has an X-CEL quick change blade design for tool-free blade changes in seconds, without any lost clips or misplaced screws. This advanced blade design combined with the ratcheting mechanism reduces the amount of hand force needed to cut through hard plastic material. Thus, the burr-less cutting operation provides a square cut with less effort. Handy ergonomic grips on the bottom handle are spaced at 12 in. increments to act as a quick pipe measuring scale. Built to last, this PEX pipe cutter is constructed of durable aluminum, suitable for heavy-duty use and has easily replaceable cutting blades. This versatile pipe cutter has a 1/8 in. to 1-5/8 in. O.D. capacity and is suitable for use with plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing. The RC-1625 makes an ideal plc. pipe cutter.
1 in stock
- Designed for cutting plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing
- PVC pipe cutter features an easily replaceable X-CEL quick change blade for less down time
- Tubing cutter offers “burr-less” cutting operation that provides a square cut with less effort
- Ergonomic grips on bottom handle spaced at 1/2 in. increments, acting as a quick pipe measuring scale
- Advanced blade design combined with the ratcheting mechanism reduces the amount of hand force needed to cut through hard plastic material
- Tubing cutter has a 1/8 in. to 1-5/8 in. outer diameter capacity
- Built to last, the ratcheting tubing cutter is constructed in durable aluminum, suitable for heavy-duty use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.