Tongue & Groove 10″ Channel Lock Pliers
The Channellock 10 in. Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are constructed with high-carbon steel and fashioned with laser heat-treated teeth for strong, nonslip jaw action. Undercut tongue-and-groove fabrication allows this heavy-duty tool to perform without slipping, providing maximum torque and leverage aided by the comfort of Channellock BLUE grips. The patented PermaLock fastener eliminates bolt and nut failure in any of the seven adjustable jaw settings, supplying strength to loosen and tighten threaded hardware up to 2 in.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue and groove design won’t slip
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Channellock uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
- Made in the USA
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.